High Resolution Bokeh Overlays Light Effect Download for Photoshop: Our collection of free bokeh overlays for Photoshop will help you enhance the mood of your photography. It consists of Bokeh overlays of different sizes, hues, and layouts. It should be noted, that different Photoshop bokeh overlays will suit different backgrounds. They can easily be applied to all of your projects and are most commonly used for web design, invitations, card-making. Add some magic to your photos with the help of free bokeh overlays for Photoshop elements. Regardless of the genre of your photography, they will beautify your images in a single click!
360+ High Resolution Bokeh Overlays Light Effect Download for Photoshop
Bokeh is this beautiful effect achieved by having lights in the background or foreground of an image being blurred up to the point of obtaining just soft circles of color.
It’s easiest to obtain beautiful bokeh when taking photographs using a wide-open aperture for a very shallow depth of field where the background and/or foreground gets really blurred-up.
Type Of Bokeh Overlay:
- Bokeh Overlays “Lights”
- Bokeh Light Effect “Motion View”
- Free Bokeh Overlay “Smooth Lights”
- Photoshop Bokeh Overlay “Holiday”
- Light Overlays For Photoshop “Party”
- City Lights Texture “City Sparks”
- Lighting Background “Yellow-White”
- Blurry Lights On Images #8 “Fall”
- Bokeh Light Effect “Mirror Glows”
- Lights Background “Unfocused”
- Bokeh Lights Overlay “Rose Petals”
- Photoshop Bokeh Overlay “Red Wine”
- Bokeh Texture “Purple Dream”
- Bokeh Blurry Texture “Sun Path”
- Light Bokeh Overlay “Whimsical Illusion”
- Free Smoke Overlays
- Free Bokeh Overlay “Gold”
- Bokeh Overlays “Loving Hearts“
High Resolution Bokeh Overlays Light Effect
Free Bokeh Overlay Pictures Download
Click here to download all 360+ Bokeh Effect Overlay Textures.
Here’s the summary of the steps I’ve taken to add the overlay:
- Added my overlay as a new layer.
- Converted the layer to a smart object.
- Rotated and resized the layer so that it falls at the right place for the photo.
- Applied at slight gaussian blur to the overlay layer.
- Added a Hue/Saturation adjustment layer, clipped to the overlay layer so that it only affects the overlay. I checked theColorize option and I selected a Hue value that approximates the color of the eye makeup.